Last week, I had the opportunity to join some great bloggers on Instagram to share tips for styling your holiday table for I Don’t Know How She Does It blogger extraordinaire Gloribell’s #Icanhelpyoustyle series. Each day, 7 bloggers shared tips for styling your holiday table. To view all 35 tips, be sure to visit #Icanhelpyoustyle on Instagram and give me a follow if you love what you see. I didn’t want to leave you lovely readers not on Instagram without these great tips, so I have compiled all of my 5 tips for styling your holiday table right here!
There is still plenty of time to create a holiday table that you will love! I’m still finishing up my Christmas shopping, but that’s another story. Remember my post about staying ahead of the game this holiday season, well that didn’t happen. Better luck next year I suppose. One thing that I always seem to have done, regardless of how much time I have left to Christmas, is a decorated holiday table. These tips will get you ready for the holiday and are not hard to follow at all!
1. Charger plates deserve love too! Use colorful or metallic charger plates for your holiday table and dress them up with fresh holly sprigs or faux greenery for an organic holiday vibe.
2. Use anything that can hold water as a vase for statement florals. I like to get inexpensive greenery and spend a little more on the florals I’d like to make pop. Using interesting vesicles like gravy boats as vases make your florals stand out even more.
3. One of these plates is not like the others! Incorporate high end plastic plates to add color and avoid dishes during those big holiday gatherings.
4. Add some pizazz to your centerpiece by hanging ornaments from your arrangement! Chandelier ornaments look great hanging from your centerpiece whether you’re using florals, twigs, or greenery.
5. When you simply want cohesion in your decor or frankly can’t think of a centerpiece idea, you can alway continue the theme from your Christmas tree. I incorporated holly sprigs with evergreen as a runner then used the same Indian elephant garland used on my global style Christmas tree to decorate the garland centerpiece.
Wishing you a festive, fun holiday season full of excitement and love. Have fun with your holiday table decor this season. I’ll be going on a blogging break at the end of this week until after the New Year. There are exciting things coming in January and I’ll be cluing you all in via Facebook! If you’re not following me there, be sure to give me a like/follow on Facebook to stay on top of the latest news. I’ll be kicking off the New Year with a giveaway too! Don’t miss that announcement on Facebook.