It’s been a while since I’ve done a Kate Spade round-up. If you missed my first Kate Spade inspired projects round up, you can see it here. You may not know, but I LOVE Kate Spade….anything. The colors, patterns, and images she uses are so beautiful. As soon as I can work on my office/craft room, it will be influenced by Kate Spade.
I have been seeing some great Kate Spade inspired projects that I know you would enjoy. So here is an updated Kate Spade Inspired Project List! Be sure to pin these awesome projects from the original link so that these creative bloggers can receive credit. I will also be adding them to my The Look For Less Pinterest board. Make sure you follow my board so you don’t miss out on any inspiring projects.
1. Shelby from The Stubborn Creative made this super cute love bird wink clutch. It’s so easy to make and only cost her $3.10!
2. Bev from Flamingo Toes made these key fobs that scream Kate Spade. I love the floral print fob, and the teal, and..who are we kidding. I love all of them. You should see the other patterns she made.
3. Pineapples were hot this Summer. You saw them in all facets of life and continue to be trendy. Lindsey from Baby Bug Journals fused Kate Spade and the trendy pineapple to make a hand painted dish that was inspired by the Kate Spade.
4. Emily from Two Purple Couches made a chic Kate Spade Inspired mug perfect for any fan of gold and Kate Spade.
5. If you are into desk accessories like me, then you will love my Kate Spade inspired pencil holder. The design was inspired from a Kate Spade vase and was perfect for this upcycled planter pencil holder.
6. I was completely surprised to see this recent Kate Spade inspired project by Chelc of Inside the Fox Den. What a great makeover and it looks amazing in gold.
7. Kate Spade inspired home decor projects are so neat and creative. Take this polka dot Kate Spade inspired pillow by Mandy of The Hankful House. I just adore this pillow and it can transition into any season or room.
8. Check out these cool DIY Kate Spade inspired canisters by Chloe of Boxwood Avenue. I love how versatile they are. You can use them in your kitchen, office, bathroom, just anywhere.
9. Meghan from Blitsy made these incredible Kate Spade inspired bowls and tumblers. I LOVE this! You would think she painted them, but you should see what she did instead.
10. Have you seen the Kate Spade dachshund plates? I love those plates and the creative team of Ashley and Fernanda of The Party Girl made an extraordinary version.
Feeling inspired to make some Kate Spade crafts and decor? I sure am. Which project do you think you’ll conquer first? Let me know in the comments below. Perhaps we are making the same thing!
If you love Kate Spade inspired projects and have one to share, leave a link in the comments and have it included in the next Kate Spade Inspired Projects roundup!
Gracias por su visita!
Love the inspiring projects featured here?
I’m pinning them to my Pinterest board and welcome you to follow along.
Check out the first 10 Kate Spade Inspired Project round up!
|10 Kate Spade Inspired Projects|